Friday, September 4, 2009

INTRAMURALs ' 09


Intramurals today is full of enjOyment.
UnlIkely last year coz its kinda bORING.
The only reason why I'm attending the intramurals last year is to have my attendance.
BUT today not..
Because the programs and activities is really great.
I really interested in watching games such like basketball,volleyball.
".cHAMPION ANG 3rd yEAR.. ".
The cheerdance and musical contest is really great too .
OUr instructors give a production number,
LOL,,graveh mga ASF dancer cla..sInger pa.
NO IR and EXTENSION.
IT gave me so much entertainment and enjoyment.
graveh ang sigawan.
d mo na iniicp na nxtweek pla exam at dUty..jUhbhuju..
Ully loaded na pUd ko..ma low batt na ako..
BUT about pla dun sa INTRAM's shirt issue.
What can I sayis GRRRRRRRRRRRRR,
I pay but I didn't get my xIrt.
kLan ko pa masuot yan
.2morrow will be the last day of INTRAMs.
.hmmmpp...ayusin dpat yan.
kainiz..
MR and MS INtrams contest and metamorphosis 2m.
I'm so excited to watch.,
BUT Having fun is not crime even though I'm busy.
I find my time not to be waste.
LOL..
"Sometimes I feel that life is passing me by, not slowly either, but with ropes of steam and spark-spattered wheels and a hoarse roar of power or terror. It's passing, yet I'm the one who's doing all the moving.
~Martin Amis,Money~
Only hope to stay awake long enough to go to bed at a decent itme, and then maybe I'll sleep through the night...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment