Sunday, March 8, 2009

mY boredom...c:


I'm bored..
I'm homesick
And I'm lonely.
I don't know what to do for it...
I tired of doing nothing..

Sometimes watching movie and reading my lessons get irritated me and I don't feel like doing it..Thats always my problem because as my parents and my sister say " ilik, mag study na lng ka kysa manood ng tv, wala kang mapapala sa kapapanood.mag concetrate ka sa study mo"..
I'm tired and bored with this kind of talks.. Gosh they don't have trust on me..I can manage my time, they should not remind me. But sometimes I thought they have right too, and at the end I regret. And always telling myself "hope I follow what they say I just waste my time for nonsense things" . A waste of time—and thus not worth continuing it. Am I right?. I always talked to myself "hey!!you weren't doing anything else anyway"..

I know that understanding my feelings is so complicated az n!!!..I'm a moody person and others misinterpret it. Gosh you don't have to judge me who really I am because you don't know me in fact. I hate it and I get pissed off..I want to yell them
." hey gUyzz are you Okay..Are you really out of your mind" but i will not do it. I'm not that kind of person. I don't want others hurt because of me. But definitely I will become sucked in and distracted my moods.Those things you can do with absolutely nothing, things you can do with a very little thing, things you can do with another person. Yes It is true.

OMG, I realized I miss my families. Away from my dear families and friends....what do I miss the most??? for sure my families,..hujuhu.. I miss being able to sit down and eat with them as a family.
I miss my home town that I live in and my friends. I always feel homesick whenever I'm in school.
Away from parents is really sucked and sick. I want to go home but I cant. I'm waited when school is not going on and came home from my family.
Yeheey.. But when I came back from the city, It backs square from the zero. At days and nights I'm alone, far from them and already get started feeling alone, crying and bored. But in a form of televisions, reading books I prevent BOREDOM.

Yet, I know that It is hard to be interested in something when you cannot concentrate on it. Living in the moment and having something to live for is not easy but you will stand on your own, so that you will SURVIVE in this LIFE. But I will difinitely recognize the BEAUTY of the WORLD, and you are probably less likely to be bored overall..


No comments:

Post a Comment