Sunday, March 1, 2009

..fRiend of mIne..

FRIENDSHIP

There's nothing as nice as someone who shares, your laughter, your secrets, your wishes and cares. And that’s friend but a true friend. A friend who’s there through my good times and tears. Who stays by my side as my friend through the years.




Friends care, Friends share, we need friends everywhere!!!



Someone who brightens my day and your day with a SMILE, a warm HELLO, or GENTLE WORDS from the HEART. Who make me smile and encourage me to succeed. She lends an ear, share a word of praise, and always want to open her hearts to me.Not a two-faced person. Because as Blaise Pascal say that Few friendships would survive if each one knew what his friend says of him behind his back .


You never know how long it is going to last. Cherish every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment